Monday, February 9, 2009

February Purchases

Righto, so it's February, and that means it's time to spend some money. Yay money! Only, the things that I was originally planning to get this month will add up to more then I have to spend. So, only part of my original plan will be completed this month, but it means that there's more time for me to do other stuff this month, like plan what I want to buy in the next few months.

Anyway, this month I bought the new Lizardmen Army Book ($45). I like it. I like the Lizardmen. I like the fact that they look like they could tear you to bits, eat you, and then carry on. I like that I finally got something to do with them, as I have liked them for a long time. Some of the stuff that I've seen in the book looks odd, but then, I don't actually know how to play the game at all, so it could all be normal and sensible.

And, somewhere, in the back of my head, I'm thinking that they will be an awesome little army to collect, that I will actully play games with. Look later for an outline of my purchasing plans for them.

Previous Total: $82.90
New Money: $100
Total to Spend: $182.90
Spent: $45
Carry Over: $137.90

No comments: