Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Purchases

Nothing. Nada. Naught.
This month I am too many things that are inconsistent with following my plan. I'm living at a friends place until our new flat is ready (not till the 19th), all my painting gear and current models are packed up, and I'm unemployed. So this months money will carry over to February. But all is not lost. This carry over allows me to concentrate on the releases of the new Lizardmen stuff next month, so I'll be able to get a good pile to start with.
I also have no plans for painting at the moment, for obvious reasons. Maybe once we're moved in I can decide what to try to get done this month. Probably look to finishing off a pile of IG infantry.

Addendum: So I had no brushes to do any painting with. So I spent some monies ($17.10) on some new brushes. So far they have been good ones.

Spent: $17.10
Carry Over: $82.90
Current Balance: $82.90

No comments: